At today’s .NET department meeting Oleg made a short presentation on finding performance bottlenecks in ASP.NET MVC applications, and Sergey made a showcase of Git capabilities using TortoiseGit.
- Basic website performance assessment: Chrome developer tools and AnjLab Sql Profiler
- Mvc-mini-profiler as a handy all-in-one tool for investigating ASP.NET MVC web applications performance issues
- Detecting SELECT N+1 problems with MVC-Mini-Profiler
- NHibernate futures as a way to reduce overhead caused by multiple SQL queries
- HTML 5 data-* attributes
- Using Git with TortoiseGit
Enjoyed this article?
you might want to subscribe for our newsletter to get more content like this: