Today .NET department meeting was devoted to Microsoft SharePoint. Oleg made a rich information presentation about SharePoint 2010 basics for developers and provided some design and programming demos.
- SharePoint capabilities as development platform for Enterprise
- SharePoint administration architecture, physical and content hierarchy
- Development for SharePoint
- Typical n-tier application architecture in SharePoint
- Data layer implementation in SharePoint: fields, content types, lists
- Business logic layer implementation in SharePoint
You can see presentation below or download it in pdf
Provided demos cover next tasks:
- Implementation of fields, content types and lists in design time within browser
- Implementation of fields, content types, list definitions and lists programmatically within Visual Studio
- Using feature receivers for customizing solution deployment
- Using tools such as IIS Manager, Central Administration, SharePoint Manager.
Enjoyed this article?
you might want to subscribe for our newsletter to get more content like this: