What you’ll be working on:
A recruitment management system for a big American healthcare platform designed to match hospitals with nurses who are looking to pick up temporary shifts (basically it’s an “Uber” for nurses:). This particular module will be integrated with the rest of the platform in order to help hospitals keep and manage data about each part-time employee, including contact information, working schedules, duration of cooperation, etc.
We have been working on this platform for more than 3 years now, but with this module we are entering a new phase of cooperation with our client. Furthermore, since this platform still has a lot of potential to grow, we’re expecting many other interesting challenges within this project in the future.
Core project technologies are:
- NodeJS (FeathersJS), PostgreSQL / Sequelize
- Heroku, Docker
- Create a new module of the platform from scratch (both frontend and backend sides)
- Improve the application performance
- Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle, including design, implementation and testing
- Communicate with the customers directly
- Strive for constant project improvement on the tech front
- Actively participate in team meetings and peer reviews of project’s code and architecture