Imagine if your work consisted of being a true investigator, who conducts
research on different topics, constantly explores numerous technology
novelties and maneuvers between various knowledge areas every day. From
business — to marketing. From the technical stuff — to sales. And the main
point of your job would be to create content.
Of course, as a result, we’re expecting to increase the organic traffic on
our corporate website and improve Binary Studio’s brand awareness level
among relevant leads from different countries (Western Europe, USA, Great
But we are definitely not searching for a person who will
just waffle around and write worthless texts just to increase the traffic
and nothing more. We are interested in high-quality materials on non-trivial
subjects, where each thought is reconciled, relevant, and appropriate.
Your responsibilities will include, mostly, working with text. For instance:
- Writing articles and blog posts on different topics in the intersection of
business and tech from scratch.
- Making in-depth researches on different business-related topics in order
to make your texts more informative and competent.
- Reviewing technical posts and articles, written by our engineers, in order
to ensure each text is written correctly and coherently.
- Collaboration and interviews with SMEs to create engaging and useful
- Helping out with social media posts (not more than 20% of your working
Why is this position unique?
- This is an opportunity to join a super-professional and passionate sales
and marketing team. You will work in collaboration with true industry
leaders who have years of magnificent experience in sales, marketing, and
- We are proud of the community of engineers we gathered in our team — not
only because they have one of the deepest technical expertise in .NET, JS,
and other popular technologies (you might be interested to know that in
2021 we achieved
top-15 of Ukraine Custom Development Companies on Clutch.io). But equally important is that our devs are very proactive and will
eagerly share their experience by writing engaging technical articles and
developing our corporate blog with you.
- You will be provided with endless opportunities for self-improvement and
professional development. Our “student always” attitude is one of our most
important values, thus we offer PDP plans, educational budget and organize
around 30 internal educational events per year.
- This position may become your boost to develop further within the IT field
— if you are interested in obtaining a position of Sales or Digital
Marketing Manager in the future, we will eagerly help you hone your skills
in one of these directions.
Talents and skills you will bring into our team:
- An advanced level of English
- Analytical mindset — we expect you to be able to do research on different
topics, sometimes on those which you are not familiar with.
- Deep interest in working with text and excellent copywriting skills — we
expect your texts to be thoughtful, engaging, and specific.
- Great interpersonal skills — you will be responsible for creating case
studies for our page, thus you will need to cooperate closely with our
PMs, devs, and clients, in order to gain more interesting information
about the projects we work on.
- Familiarity with the tech field, like startups, marketing and business.
Want to know more? Then send us your CV — we would be happy to meet you and
discuss everything in more detail!