Binary Studio is in search of a responsible and mature HR Manager who would join our People Operations team in order to transform existing processes to help us grow and keep a comfortable atmosphere at our Kyiv office.
- Reviewing of existing HR processes and determining which ones are no longer effective
- Suggesting new processes and driving those changes
- Onboarding and offboarding
- Adaptation, retention, conflict resolution
- 1-1 meetings (end of probation period, regular check-ups)
- Performance / 360 / OKR reviews
- Co-management of events (we have a dedicated event manager, who organizes everything, so as an HR you will help generate ideas and supervise the process).
- 2+ years of experience in full cycle HR activities, from onboarding to offboarding (in the IT industry)
- Ideally, a proven track record of transforming HR processes or building them from scratch
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English Philology, Translation Studies, Psychology or similar
- Strong English speaking and writing skills (Advanced level of English is a must)
- Willingness to help with various additional tasks on a regular basis (organize business trips, prepare customers’ visits, etc.).
A good candidate:
- Maintains a warm and friendly demeanor at all times
- Effectively communicates both verbally and written, with all levels of specialists and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner
- Is a multitasker (is able to deliver quality results within several domains at the same time, e.g. organize a party, help with onboarding of newcomers, establish partnerships with universities)
- Is initiative/self-driven (needs little to no guidance, comes up with ideas, sets realistic timelines and gets things done in a team or on his/her own)
- Is familiar with industry publications, follows the trends and loves expressing his/her opinion
- Builds positive company profile all the time, while working with other companies, providers or potential candidates
- Is effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Must be able to understand and evaluate technical information, data, etc.
- Performs other duties as requested by management and takes active part in improvement of HR functions.
What we offer:
- A competitive financial compensation
- The freedom and support in developing your own ideas
- Company sponsorship of relevant events, certifications and activities aimed at improving your skills.
For more than 15 years, Binary Studio has been providing high-quality software solutions for small and medium sized companies all around the world. These are the main things you should know about us:
Scrupulous approach to reviewing of each incoming project
Focusing on long-term cooperation - either with clients and developers, we are eager to take part in meaningful projects with great purpose and challenging tasks for our engineers. As a result, after careful checking of quality and age of existing code, defining the client’s desire to build a long-lasting cooperation and reviewing of expected tasks, we proceed with only about 30% of all incoming projects.
Conscious vision of education and professional development
Binary Studio provides a lot of support in educational activities - starting from internal lectures and online tech talks, ending with annual education budget Binarians can spend on different external educational activities, OKR plans and mentorship programs.
It is also worth mentioning Binary Studio Academy - intensive course for young IT specialists we organize every year
First of all, because of its extremely high competition rate (in 2020 we received applications from almost 5500 entrants, but only 170 of them became students of Binary Studio Academy. 35 of this year's graduates have already joined our company). Also it encourages our specialists to expand their technical knowledge, leadership and public speaking skills as Academy coaches, lectures and team-leaders.