Company focused on implementing and operating internationally leading software solutions and services for museums, collections and corporate archives as well as solutions for organizational management (foundations and associations) and environmental data management.
Java & Groovy
Talent you’ll bring into our team:
- 2+ years of software development experience;
- Experience with Java;
- Experience with Groovy;
- Understanding the principles of OOP, SOLID and the ability to apply them in practice;
- Knowledge of the principles of clean code and the ability to apply them;
- Secure Coding Practices.
It would be nice if you have:
- Developer and customize solutions for new clients;
- Participate in task estimations and planning;
- Perform code review.
What we offer:
Professional Growth opportunities:
- Ambitious goals and interesting projects
- We have the most competitive software development academy in Ukraine — Binary Studio Academy. In 2022, it became international and we had more than 7800 applicants. It’s pretty unique, too: it’s online, free and intensive as hell! You will have a chance to enrol as a coach or a lecturer and develop further leadership and project management skills!
- Regular & transparent performance and salary review based on results of work
- Mentorship and Personal Development Plans for everyone in the company by your request
- Regular educational events from our internal experts (you can be one of them:-))
- Possibility for both vertical or horizontal growth
- 19 working days of fully paid vacation, 15 days of sick leaves, 10 days for State holidays, additional days off
- Compensation for self-development and support in receiving certificates/attending conferences, etc.
- Accounting support
- English lessons
- In-house library of best-selling IT books which is regularly supplemented according to our team’s preferences
Comfortable Working conditions.
- Flexible working hours
- Amortization program or provision of required equipment
- Hybrid working model (remote or from a cozy office in Lviv)
- Gaming room with table tennis and board games
- Various corporate events (psychological training, based on employees’ needs to care about mental health, New Year celebration, team buildings, etc)
- Celebration of important personal and project milestones (project successes, B-days, anniversaries, marriage, childbirth)
- Support of team members during russian aggression (evacuation, safe accommodation in Western Ukraine, financial support for those who joined Armed Forces, donations, etc)