The most innovative and fully automated Crowd Lending platform in Switzerland. The product offers a next level platform for peer-to-peer loans eliminating detours via a bank and offering attractive options for borrowers and investors. Always in focus: The safe, fast, efficient and easy financing for private individuals or SMEs.
PHP, MySQL, Apache, Docker
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Good knowledge of PHP, Apache (.htaccess), Docker (as the system was originally built on frameworkless PHP, but is migrating to modern Java technology)
- Familiarity with REST API and Spring framework
- Intermediate level of English as communication with the customer takes place directly
- Migrating the project from PHP to Java
- Ensuring consistent code quality
- Close cooperation with the customer, who is the technical lead of the projectEnsuring consistent code quality
- Close cooperation with the customer, who is the technical lead of the project
A few words about Binary Studio:
Here at Binary Studio, we engineer high-quality complex software for small and medium businesses. What else should you know about us?
We are very picky about each of our incoming projects.
We deeply analyze clients’ requirements and expectations, review the code quality and ask about long-term cooperation prospects. It is important for us to ensure that our engineers are fully satisfied with projects they work on and have a lot of interesting tasks to do. As a result, we proceed with only a third of incoming projects.
Constant self-development is one of our most important values.
We are keen on learning something new, as well as on sharing our knowledge with others. Therefore, there are lots of educational activities for Binarians — it can be internal lectures or tech talks in Zoom, OKR plans, and an education budget that can be spent on attending technical meetups, buying professional literature, etc.
Our developers are excellent leaders and mentors owing to their contribution to Binary Studio Academy.
Binary Studio Academy is an educational program for aspiring IT specialists who want to master their practical and theoretical skills in the software development sphere. This course has one of the highest competition rates within Ukraine — in 2022 we had 7700 (!) applicants but only 300 were admitted.
For our experienced specialists, contribution to the Academy as lecturer or coach is a perfect way to deepen and systemize their technical knowledge and improve leadership and public-speaking skills.
Sounds attractive? Then send your CV and we would be happy to share with you some more information!