Middle QA Engineer
Binary Studio is looking for Manual QA Engineer to join our biggest health care project.
About the project:
We are working on a healthcare marketplace that allows the real-time booking of nurses to fill in urgent empty shifts at American hospitals at a much lower cost. It consists of several parts — a platform where nurses and medical facilities can match, a sub-project — a CRM application for temporary staff management used by hospitals, and React Native mobile app.
The main part of the application includes basic features such as a personal profile page, payments, and bookings. In addition, there is multi-tenancy, which allows the application to be customized depending on the client’s requirements (for example, by adding a logo, title, different types of payments, or data lists available for other users).
Binary Studio’s team developed this platform essentially from scratch and in 2020-2021 it became one of our fast-growing projects (the team grew from 4 Full Stack JS devs up to 29 engineers both from Binary Studio’s and the customer’s side). The reason is simple — during the coronavirus pandemic there were a lot of medical facilities in the USA which needed an external workforce and our platform helped them with it. Thus, by developing this platform, we actually save people’s lives:)
15 Full-Stack Node JS /React devs, 3 React Native, 8 QA engineers, and a РМ. From the customer’s side, there is a close collaboration with a Product Owner, CTO and 2 Product Managers.
Talent you’ll bring into our team:
• 1,5-3 years of relevant experience performing as QA
• Practical experience in developing functional tests for Web applications
• Practical experience in performing API testing
• Practical experience in applying test design techniques (Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Decision tables, Pairwise)
• Gray box testing experience with SQL, DevTools
• Solid exploratory testing skills
• Experience in requirements refinement, clarification & validation
• Good written and verbal level of English
• Solid understanding of iterative SDLC processes
It would be nice if you have:
• Experience in writing UI e2e/API automated tests (support of existing automated tests)
• Experience with xPath
• Experience with JMeter for load/stress testing
• Experience with Playwright
• Experience with Appium
• Experience with TS
• Development of functional test cases/check lists in consistency with existing testing documentation using requirements-based testing approach
• Development of feature/release scope Test Plans in consistency with existing approach under guidance/supervision of Team Lead
• Estimation of performed and planned test activities
• Identification, communication, and documentation of any issues that were found during testing
• Conduction of exploratory & functional testing of new features (black box/gray box)
• Conduction of confirmation testing & regression testing after bug fixes
• Requirements validation with the team
What we offer:
• Professional Growth opportunities
• Ambitious goals and interesting projects
• We have the most competitive software development academy in Ukraine — Binary Studio Academy. In 2022, it became international and we had more than 7800 applicants. It’s pretty unique, too: it’s online, free and intensive as hell! You will have a chance to enrol as a coach or a lecturer and develop further leadership and project management skills!
• Regular & transparent performance and salary review based on results of work
• Mentorship and Personal Development Plans for everyone in the company by your request
• Regular educational events from our internal experts (you can be one of them)
• Possibility for both vertical or horizontal growth
• 19 working days of fully paid vacation, 15 days of sick leaves, 10 days for State holidays, additional days off
• Compensation for self-development and support in receiving certificates/attending conferences, etc.
• Accounting support
• English lessons
• In-house library of best-selling IT books which is regularly supplemented according to our team’s preferences
Comfortable Working conditions:
• Flexible working hours
• Amortization program or provision of required equipment
• Hybrid working model (remote or from a cozy office in Kyiv or Lviv)
• Gaming room with table tennis and board games
• Various corporate events (psychological training, based on employees’ needs to care about mental health, New Year celebration, team buildings, etc)
• Celebration of important personal and project milestones (project successes, B-days, anniversaries, marriage, childbirth)
• Support of team members during russian aggression (evacuation, safe accommodation in Western Ukraine, financial support for those who joined Armed Forces, donations, etc)
Sounds interesting so far? Then send us your CV — we would be happy to meet you and discuss everything in more detail!
Binary Studio is looking for a Technical Lead to join our fully remote team.See details
Middle Java DeveloperJava
Binary Studio is looking for Manual QA Engineer to join our fully remote team.See details
Middle Project ManagerProject Manager
Binary Studio is looking for Middle Project Manager to join our fully remote team.See details