The project is an American marketplace that matches nurses with hospitals and temporary jobs. The platform allows medical centers to post temporary job vacancies, which can be browsed by nurses who seek to pick up additional hours or shifts whenever their schedule allows. The platform provides hospitals and medical facilities means to quickly shore up their staff when the need arises. Apart from basic functions like personal profile, payments and ratings systems, the application is also multi-tenant, so that each entity can personalize their name, logo and functionality.
The team consists of 10 JS Full Stack Engineers, 2 React Native Developers and 3 QA Engineers from our side.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Implement new functionality, develop and maintain existing code
- Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle: planning, implementation and testing
- Communicate with customers directly
- Actively participate in team meetings and peer reviews of project’s code and architecture.
Talents you bring to the team:
- 1+ year of experience with React
- 2,5+ years of NodeJS experience
- Writing API and unit tests experience (Mocha, Jasmine, Jest)
- Strong Intermediate English level is a must
What you should know about us?
Binary Studio is an outsourcing software development company engineering world-class solutions for small and medium-sized enterprises. Here are a few words about our values:
- Being very picky about all incoming projects, we deeply analyse each and proceed with only 30% of them.
We consciously investigate the clients’ requirements and expectations, review the code quality and ask about long-term cooperation prospects. It is important for us to ensure that our engineers are fully satisfied about projects they work on and have a lot of interesting tasks to do.
- Constant self-development is one of our most important values.
We are keen on learning something new, as well as on sharing our knowledge with others. Therefore, there are lots of educational activities for Binarians - it can be internal lectures or tech talks in Zoom, OKR plans and educational budget that can be spent on attending technical meetups, buying professional literature, etc.
- Our specialists are excellent leaders and mentors owing to their contribution to Binary Studio Academy.
Binary Studio Academy is an educational program for aspiring IT specialists who want to master their practical and theoretical skills in the software development sphere. This course has one of the highest competition rates within Ukraine - in 2020 we had 5500 (!) applicants but only 170 were admitted (35 of them are already working in our team).
For our experienced specialists, contribution to the Academy as lecturer or coach is a perfect way to deepen and systemize their technical knowledge and improve leadership and public-speaking skills.
Sounds attractive? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - we would be happy to share with you some more information!