Binary Studio delivery team portfolio consists of numerous projects in different domains, delivered for both SMBs and innovative startups around the world. We are looking for a passionate, energetic, self-driven manager who will manage smart and experienced teams to successfully deliver what Binary Studio clients expect to achieve meeting their business goals.
Here at Binary Studio, we believe that talented leaders who are eager to help businesses in achieving new heights are always a key to any company’s success. This is why the Project Manager position constantly remains a top priority for us. And, at the same time, this is why working at Binary Studio as a Project Manager may become a real boost for your professional life:
- If you’re an A-player, full of ideas on how to improve our collaboration with clients and organize internal delivery processes, you will be happy to know that at Binary Studio you’ll get a carte blanche in offering new initiatives and endless support in implementing them.
- If you’re crazy about professional development and constant learning, you’ll definitely enjoy the level of support we can provide to help you achieve your professional goals and become a better specialist in your niche. You can count on an educational budget, OKR plans and various professional events (up to 30 per year!) on technical and non-technical topics.
- If you strive to work on complex, meaningful solutions that really solve a big business problem instead of participating in short-term, fixed-price ones, you’ll be happy to know that we are super-picky in terms of choosing projects. We proceed with only ⅓ of our incoming leads, selecting only those projects that remain interesting for the team from a long-term perspective.
This role implies taking on the responsibility for all stages of the delivery process within projects you’re assigned to. It means a true ‘full stack’ management experience - you’ll not be limited to narrow same-type tasks, and instead you’ll have an opportunity to try yourself within different management areas, starting from business analysis and product management to risk management, people management, etc. Here are some examples:
- Directing the planning process and tracking the progress against a project plan
- Development of technical solutions for clients in cooperation with strong Technical Leads
- Working closely with the clients’ stakeholders and the Delivery Manager to manage the day-to-day work of the development team
- Facilitating efficient software engineering processes
- Analyzing requirements, creating backlogs
- Estimating and planning projects from start to finish together with a team
- Monitoring changing clients’ needs and proactively offering the right solutions
- Tracking team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reach success level values
- Reporting project progress/status on a regular basis to clients and internal management
- Playing a Scrum Master role and lead the scrum events if Scrum is required
- People management (1*1 meetings, motivation, performance reviews, OKR aimed at maximizing team quality, teamwork, and team productivity)
- Resourcing management (driving staffing process, onboarding/offboarding)
- Risk management (identify/control risks and issues, anticipate issues before they arise, properly report when arised and escalate them, keep mitigation and resolution on track)
- Constant monitoring and improving project processes
- Resolving team conflicts if any
Talents you’ll bring into our team:
- 3+ years of software development experience as a Delivery Manager/Project Manager
- Solid people management experience
- Strong client-oriented attitude
- Good understanding of the SDLC
- Good understanding of the Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban/Waterfall practical skills)
- Knowledge of requirement analysis, efforts estimating
- Good understanding of change management
- Good risk management expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Upper Intermediate/Advanced English level
Would be an advantage:
- P&L budgeting practical experience
- Prior experience of working abroad
Sounds interesting so far? Then send us your CV — we would be happy to meet you and discuss everything in more detail!