What you’ll be working on:
You’ll be working on an all-in-one business management solution for massage therapists and bodywork professionals with over 800k users. This is the biggest platform of its kind in North America, and is Quite A Big Deal™ among the professional massage community. This platform has everything - online scheduling, intake forms, email campaigns, salon management - it’s basically the Swiss army knife of commercial massage therapy platforms.
The customer is from the USA, and is incredibly friendly and easy going. We’ve been working with him for several years now, and have made this project essentially from scratch. You’ll be working with 4 full-stack PHP developers and 1 frontend developer on our side, as well as a great product owner and American team on the customer’s side.
Core project technologies are:
- TypeScript, Vue.js, Vuex, Nuxt.js, Marionette.js, Webpack
- PHP 7.x, Symphony 3, CodeIgniter, MySQL 5.6
- AWS (AWS EC2, S3, ELB, Elasticache, CloudWatch, RDS), Docker, Jenkins
Your primary responsibilities:
- Creation of a UI part for new modules of the application
- Support and development of existing modules
- Integration with external and internal APIs
Have a look at the core skills required for this position:
- 3+ years of experience in frontend development (preferably Vue.js)
- Supreme knowledge of TypeScript
- English level Upper-Intermediate or higher
About Binary Studio
Binary Studio is a software development firm engineering world-class applications for small and medium businesses. We create complex multifunctional solutions helping our clients scale their companies, simplify internal work processes and serve millions of users all over the world.