What you’ll be working on:
You will create a business workflow management solution for insurance agents. It allows brokers and insurers to analyze risks and keep an eye on accounting and manage information about clients at each stage of the cooperation process.
Tech stack: Java/Spring Boot, Azure, Camunda BPM, PostgreSQL, Kafka.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Take part in building of core business workflow process
- Implement new functionality, develop and maintain existing code
- Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle: planning, implementation and testing
- Analyze product requirements and functional requirements
- Embrace and support engineering practices used on the project
Have a look at the core skills required for this position:
- At least 1 year of proven experience in Java/Spring Boot
- At least upper-intermediate level of English
- Understanding of Docker and cloud technologies
Would be a plus:
- Basic knowledge of C#/.NET
- Experience with Camunda BPM
For more than 15 years, Binary Studio has been providing high-quality software solutions for small and medium sized companies all around the world. These are the main things you should know about us:
Scrupulous approach to reviewing of each incoming project
Focusing on long-term cooperation - either with clients and developers, we are eager to take part in meaningful projects with great purpose and challenging tasks for our engineers. As a result, after careful checking of quality and age of existing code, defining the client’s desire to build a long-lasting cooperation and reviewing of expected tasks, we proceed with only about 30% of all incoming projects.
Conscious vision of education and professional development
Binary Studio provides a lot of support in educational activities - starting from internal lectures and online tech talks, ending with annual education budget Binarians can spend on different external educational activities, OKR plans and mentorship programs.
It is also worth mentioning Binary Studio Academy - intensive course for young IT specialists we organize every year
First of all, because of its extremely high competition rate (in 2020 we received applications from almost 5500 entrants, but only 170 of them became students of Binary Studio Academy. 35 of this year's graduates have already joined our company). Also it encourages our specialists to expand their technical knowledge, leadership and public speaking skills as Academy coaches, lectures and team-leaders.