Our client is a pioneer in designing and producing electric car charge stations on the Swiss market. We are creating a complex solution from scratch aiming at managing all operation processes of this franchise, including the organization of each station, energy management and financial operations.
Tech stack: Angular, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, Dapper, IdentityServer, CQRS, DDD.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Implement new functionality, develop and maintain existing code
- Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle: planning, implementation and testing
- Analyze product requirements and functional requirements
- Embrace and support engineering practices used on the project
Have a look at the core skills required for this position:
- Excellent software development skills in a .NET environment
- At least 1 years of proven experience in ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, MS SQL
- Strong knowledge of Angular
- Deep understanding of SOLID and DDD principles
- At least upper-intermediate level of English
- Good interpersonal, communication skills
Here at Binary Studio, we engineer high-quality complex software for small and medium business. What else should you know about us?
We are very picky about each of our incoming projects.
We deeply analyse clients’ requirements and expectations, review the code quality and ask about long-term cooperation prospects. It is important for us to ensure that our engineers are fully satisfied about projects they work on and have a lot of interesting tasks to do. As a result, we proceed with only a third of incoming projects.
"Student always" is one of our most important values
We are keen on learning something new, as well as on sharing our knowledge with others. Therefore, there are lots of educational activities for Binarians - it can be internal lectures or tech talks in Zoom, OKR plans and educational budget that can be spent on attending technical meetups, buying professional literature, etc.
Our developers are excellent leaders and mentors owing to their contribution to Binary Studio Academy
Binary Studio Academy is an educational program for aspiring IT specialists who want to master their practical and theoretical skills in the software development sphere. This course has one of the highest competition rates within Ukraine - in 2020 we had 5500 (!) applicants but only 170 were admitted (35 of them are already working in our team).
For our experienced specialists, contribution to the Academy as lecturer or coach is a perfect way to deepen and systemize their technical knowledge and improve leadership and public-speaking skills.
Sounds attractive? Then send us your CV - we would be happy to share with you some more information!