The Indigo team wanted to create a plug-and-play option for businesses to integrate with their current accounting software. The core of the platform would be clear, visual feedback of a company's financial health and projected earnings/expenses. To this end, they built Indigo to be a responsive, versatile tool which wouldn't be bogged down by a poor interface and confusing superfluous features.
Binary Studio's job was to create the entire front-end portion of the application. Adhering to the above-mentioned
principles, they produced a user-friendly interface that could relay necessary information quickly and
hassle-free. They also helped build important features to allow users to test potential financial scenarios, which
extended beyond their front-end work and into the core of the program.
Binary Studio assists the Indigo team in several tasks which are paramount to the development of the platform,
- Building the entire front-end portion of the application from scratch.
- Creating multiple different graphical elements, including charts, tables, and graphs.
- Designing an intuitive design which minimized clutter and highlighted important info.
- Working on a variety of yet-to-be-released side projects for the customer.
- Integrating Xero's accounting package into the platform.